Amber Lakes – the right venue for your event?
Need Help? Use our FREE service.
Amber Lakes is a unique venue which opened in 2017, situated close to London and Heathrow Airport, so very easily accessible. This exclusive venue is set within a 450 acre private reserve of lakes and lawns and is available for hire for a wide variety of events.
- Privately owned, so very flexible on what the client can do
- Masses of outside space for marquees, tee-pees, activities etc
- The Lodge has a luxury feel about it
- Perfect venue for summer because of the grounds, lakes and the bright airy lodge, however also perfect in winter because it has a cosy feel with log fires
- Can have cars etc in the lodge, so ideal for launches
- Can put anything on the lake as long as feasible
- Large carpark
- Luxury entrance/driveway
- Very close to train station which is a direct route to Waterloo
- Use of electric boat and Captain with every hire
- Preferred supplier list which means the client has the flexibility of choosing from a number of suppliers whilst also being reassured that all suppliers are up to the standard of Amber Lakes
- The size of the Lodge can be too small for some events
- The Lodge is one large room, so tricky for events needing breakout spaces
- The carpark is not directly next to the lodge, so it is a short walk between the two
- All music/events must be finished by 22:30, but they can be moved inside if numbers allow and continue inside
Interested in finding out more about this very unique venue? Contact us now for more information and let us arrange a site visit for you to this unique location.
Posted within: Blog
Please recommend us if you liked this post: