De Vere Wotton House – the right venue for your next event?
Need Help? Use our FREE service.
De Vere Wotton House is an estate like no other. In what was once the former seat of the Evelyn family, this 17th-century house near Dorking, Surrey has a long tradition of entertaining guests.
Here, a mix of original features and 21st-century style set the tone so that all events are memorable; business meetings become an unexpected pleasure, training that delights and team building which renews and inspires.
13 acres of grounds make it great to grab a pair of Hunters from the boot room and explore the Italian gardens, Roman temples and manicured lawns. All found just 10-minutes from J9 of the M25, with Gatwick Airport 40 minutes away and fast connections direct into London Waterloo.
Six good reasons for booking an event at Wotton House:
- Set in the beautiful Surrey Hills gives your guests a chance to think, breath & focus.
- Our dedicated team are here to assist you every step of the way.
- This stunning venue has been fully refurbished with a quirky, modern style that enhances its traditional features.
- Luxurious bedrooms for your guests to relax at the end of the day.
- Sumptuous menus designed by our Group Nutritionist, Wendy Martinson OBE.
- Our historical gardens are the perfect setting for team building
Reasons not to book an event at Wotton House:
- Maximum capacity of 200 delegates
- Our rural location means you can’t pop to the shops
If you are looking for a quiet location in a “get away from it all” setting, Wotton House will tick the box! Contact us now for more information on this hotel.
Posted within: Blog
Please recommend us if you liked this post: