Shine Leeds – the right venue for your next event?
Need Help? Use our FREE service.
Shine is a social enterprise venue within a beautiful Victorian old school building in the heart of Harehills. Since opening in 2006, Shine has become a popular destination for meetings, conferences and events. With 16 separate spaces for up to 150 people, a café producing healthy and high quality food, an art gallery, 16 offices and a community garden, Shine is all about providing excellent facilities whilst giving something back to the community.
- SHINE is a social enterprise directly supporting those who need it the most, including ex-offenders, entrepreneurs and the local community. 95% of our profits are reinvested into community initiatives. This means that when clients are booking with us not only are they conferencing to a high standard but also supporting a wider community
- Located close to the city centre with good transport links
- Beautifully converted middle school which has been sympathetically restored with original features such as large windows, open spaces and a light and airy feel
- Free onsite car park
- Full of character with professional, friendly staff who go the extra mile to achieve a personal experience
- Delicious food which is healthy, inspiring & innovative
- Independently owned so greater flexibility with regards to client budget and preference
- Wide range of conference rooms and sizes to suit all
- Max 150 capacity so not always suitable for larger events which need to be in one room
- Located in the suburbs of Leeds not directly in the city centre
If you are interested in finding out more about this unique venue, contact us now for more details.
Posted within: Blog
Please recommend us if you liked this post: