EartH is an amazing cultural centre in Hackney and a unique venue available for hire. Formerly a derelict cinema, the venue has three unique spaces available for hire for all types of events.
The main space is EartH Theatre which retains all of the building’s art deco features and has a capacity of 680. This space is suited to performance and gigs as well as for large conference and other corporate events.
EartH Hall is on the lower ground floor and has a capacity of 1200. Ideal as a venue for gigs and late night parties, but also for exhibitions and markets.
EartH Kitchen has a state of the art kitchen and neon lit bar. With a capacity of 250 it can either be used as a stand alone venue or in conjunction with the other spaces.
Facilities included in the hire price are:
- Professional event staff including front of house, production managers, technicians, etc.
- Theatre Space – Capacity: Currently 650 seated/750 with a standing area. We are working to increase this to 1000 in the near future. Curfew: Midnight.
- Concert Hall – Capacity: 1200 standing. Curfew: 2am Friday and Saturday and midnight Sunday to Thursday.
- Accessibility: Stairclimber for wheelchair access to space – please contact us for further information.
- Truss, motor hoists, drapes and other rigging equipment.
- Power – 63 3 phase shared to 32 3 phase for lighting and 32 3 phase for sound
- Event lighting rig, dimmers, cabling and console. Inhouse rigging.
- Industry standard microphones and sound accessories.
- Comprehensive production solutions.
- Creative event consultancy.
- 300mbps upload & download managed fibre optic Internet onsite.
- Complete blackout facility in Concert Hall.
- State of the art L-Acoustics PA including L-ISA Technology in Theatre.
- Full bar service & bar structure.
- Backstage artist dressing room / Production office.
- A range of catering options to suit varying budgets.
- Loading: There is a yard at the rear of the venue with parking for three vans outside of the event hours.
Book This Venue
Call us on 020 7186 8686 or complete the form below