Folly Farm Centre is an environmentally sustainable meeting and event venue nestled in the heart of a 250-acre nature reserve, yet conveniently located just 10 miles from Bristol and Bath.
As one of Somerset’s hidden gems, ‘Folly’ as it is affectionately known, offers peaceful seclusion and the most breath-taking views across Chew Valley Lake and the Mendip Hills; an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
With six well-equipped meeting rooms, additional breakout areas and comfortable farmhouse style accommodation, this beautifully restored 18th century farmhouse offers an inspirational and extremely private venue for day and residential meetings, conferences, team-building activities, training days and corporate events. All paper on site is recycled – including the conference pads. We also use solar and biomass heating, and our wastewater is broken down in our reed bed sewage system.
Best of all, owned and managed by Avon Wildlife Trust, all profits are gift-aided back to the Trust to protect local wildlife and inspire people about the importance and benefits of nature.
Conference Facilities Overview:
- Six meeting rooms with additional break-out areas for up to 150 delegates
- 20 farmhouse-style and studio bedrooms accommodating up to 58 delegates
- Unique and private countryside location with amazing views and plenty of fresh air
- Full access for delegates to our 250-acre nature reserve, including an ‘access-for-all’ trail suitable for wheelchair users
- Just a short drive to Bristol Airport and Bristol city centre.
- Seasonal menus created from locally-sourced, organic produce whenever possible
- Environmentally sustainable with eco-features; dedicated to protecting the environment
- Wide selection of on-site team building and staff well-being activities
- Free wireless internet access in all meeting areas and bedrooms
- Free car parking for approximately 70 vehicles and electric car charge points
Folly Farm has 20 on-site bedrooms, comprising of 10 farmhouse-style bedrooms and 10 studio bedrooms.
At the end of the day, delegates can relax next to the log-burning fire, take dusk walks around the nature reserve or sit under the stars by the fire pit (available to hire at an additional charge). The next morning, wake up to a hearty breakfast served in the Old Dairy dining room.
The maximum number for residential conferences is 58 delegates, on a shared basis. However, If single occupancy accommodation is required, a total of 20 delegates can be accommodated but please note that a small number of bedrooms share bathroom facilities. If single occupancy en-suite/own bathroom accommodation is required, a total of 18 delegates can be accommodated on-site at Folly Farm.
Book This Venue
Call us on 020 7186 8686 or complete the form below