NAEC Stoneleigh is a purpose built events and exhibition centre set in 800 acres of grounds. With 3 exhibition spaces, a purpose built conference centre and 19,000 FREE parking spaces onsite, NAEC is the perfect location for any large event.
The huge indoor space comprises of 12,500sqm of interconnecting exhibition and conference space.
The outdoor space can be used for a wide range of outdoor events, from music festivals to agricultural shows, camping shows and much more.
• Purpose built conference centre and 3 exhibition halls.
• Located in the centre of England – 6 million people within a 1-hour drive, 98% of the UKs population within a four-hour drive time.
• Close to major transport links – served by both the M6 and M40 motorway, 5 miles from Warwick Parkway and Coventry train stations and just over 1-hour travel time from London Euston. 30 minutes’ drive from Birmingham International Airport.
• 19,000 FREE onsite parking spaces located adjacent to the halls.
• 58-bedroom four-star guest house onsite and partnerships with leading hotels in the surrounding areas offering an additional 1500 rooms.
• Restaurant & catering facilities adjacent to the conference and exhibition halls and further onsite restaurant serving high quality locally produced sustainable food in our guest house.
Book This Venue
Call us on 020 7186 8686 or complete the form below