– panoramic views of the River Thames, St Paul’s Cathedral and city skyline
– floor to ceiling windows that can be opened – ideal for summer event
– contemporary feel
– direct access from South Bank riverside walkway
– adjacent kitchen and serving area
– wooden Japanese-style bar (un-stocked)
– toilets (incl. accessible)
– air conditioning
– secure 24-hour parking within 5 minute walk
Floor to ceiling windows along the entire length of the space allow light and views to flood the space. All windows open, providing the sense of sailing along the Thames in a classic liner. Elegant dark wood and cream decor, dark wooden floor.
Oxo Tower Wharf is an award-winning landmark mixed-use development located on the riverside
walkway at the centre of London’s South Bank.
|Room Name||Seat Cap||Reception Cap|
Book this venue or let us help you find more perfect Venues in South East London for your event.