Rosebery Loft is an open plan 3,000 sq ft venue on the doorstep of Exmouth Market in Clerkenwell. The warehouse loft has exposed brick walls, high ceilings, industrial windows, lots of natural light, green plants, soft furniture and characteristic beams.
The space is based on the second floor with a grand entrance on the ground floor. The building itself is stunning and as it used to be a brewery, it still contains original features.
The space is situated within a short walking distance of Farringdon, Kings Cross, Chancery Lane and Angel Stations.
Facilities at Rosebery Loft include:
– 3,000 sq ft. open plan industrial but modern space
– Huge industrial windows
– Lots of green plants
– Two Private glass wall meeting rooms
– Open kitchen
– Two restrooms
– Two Large HD TV on stand/wheels
– Music / speakers
– Furniture (Tables / chairs / comfy armchairs)
– Disabled access
– Staff accommodating and cleaning
– Bespoke set up prior to arrival
– Catering available or provide your own
– Unlimited refreshments all day
|Room Name||Seat Cap||Reception Cap|
Book this venue or let us help you find more perfect Venues in Central London for your event.