Stanbrook Abbey stands as a striking Midlands meetings destination, sure to leave a lasting impression as soon as attendees step foot on its grounds.
This multifaceted venue boasts the historic grandeur of the Callow Great Hall and St. Anne’s Hall within the original Abbey, as well as the contemporary allure of the Garden Pavilion. With direct access to the lush lawns, it can comfortably host gatherings of up to 400 guests.
Built on the order of Benedictine nuns back in 1871, the building’s Gothic Revival Tower is a famous local landmark trumpeting its prominent place in the history of Roman Catholic architecture in the UK.
- A stunning Grade II listed Pugin abbey, formerly a silent order monastery
- Brand new 5 million pound refurbishment with brand new spaces
- Sister Charlotte’s Fine dining Restaurant
- Now the ultimate backdrop for weddings, parties and business functions
- 5 miles from the M5 Jct 7, 40 mins from Birmingham International Airport
- 56 beautifully appointed bedrooms including former nuns cells
- 26 acre estate ideal for team building with gardens, orchard, willow lake & a 109ft Bell Tower
- Accommodating up to 400 guests in the largest function room
- Wine Tasting and Gin Tasting available in the cellars.
Book This Venue
Call us on 020 7186 8686 or complete the form below