This beautiful Palladian mansion was built in 1776-83 by John Carr for Francis Sykes, who made his fortune in India. The interior is notable for its original delicate plasterwork and elegant staircase as well as the unusual Octagon Room. After falling on hard times the house was restored by Lord and Lady Iliffe during the last century. Waymarked trails through parkland.
Book This Venue
Call us on 020 7186 8686 or complete the form below