The Boat House has been open for three years and strives to provide great food, service and attention to detail for any event or party.
The Gallery is a designated event space located above the main bar and restaurant. To date we have provided many successful events for Boots, Capital One, Experian, KPMG, Volvo, NHS, and numerous wedding parties to name a few.
Why book the Riverbank for your next event:
· Exclusive and self contained event space
· Private bar, room hire, sound system, AV equipment, bar staff and waiting staff all inclusive
· Free car parking on site
· Natural daylight and air conditioning
· Outdoor terrace suitable for drinks reception
· Amazing staff and food
· No room hire charge (just a minimum spend)
· Competitive prices
· Designated event management team
· Beautiful location with amazing views of the river and the iconic Trent Bridge
Our DDR starts from just £35 per person, 3 course dinners from £25 and buffets from £15 per person.
Our food philosophy champions home-cooked & locally produced food. Our meats, fish, spices & cheeses are often smoked in-house and we also grow many of our own herbs & delicate leaves in our ‘Herb Garden’, situated at the back of the restaurant.
The Boathouse serves an ever changing selection of cask conditioned real ales, fine wines and continental beers. We have a great value for money ‘Earlybird’ Menu and live music every Sunday evening from 8.30pm making this venue the perfect place for meeting up with friends or colleagues all year round.
It has beautiful nature reserve walks adjacent and is a truly wonderful setting for either a relaxed meal or just a peaceful drink; whilst gazing-out over the meandering river and across the rolling country shires beyond…
|Room Name||Seat Cap||Reception Cap|
Book this venue or let us help you find more perfect Venues in Nottingham for your event.