Illuminate at the Science Museum is a contemporary event space situated on Levels 4 and 5 of this historic building. This stunning venue is available for both daytime and evening hire, with capacities of up to 400 for dinners and conferences and 450 for receptions.
One of the most unique features of this event space is a panoramic window on Level 5, offering amazing views of the City and an abundance of natural daylight.
The space features state-of-the-art audio-visual capabilities provided by White Light and first-class catering from Moving Venue. The venue also benefits from high speed Wi-Fi.
Both levels offer a complete technology solution including:
· Twin 3m 16:9 edgeless projection screens that can be positioned in multiple locations
· Twin 13,000 Lumen projectors featuring the very latest laser engines for unparalleled colour reproduction
· 84” LCD Screens on custom built stands that allow for portrait and landscape orientations
· A two stage audio system comprising a discreet ceiling-mounted array for background music and speeches, or a larger directional PA system for presentations and performances
· A dedicated streaming engine with broadcast quality remote control cameras for direct streaming to social media platforms
· Integrated LED lighting, atmospheric colour options and dramatic lighting looks
· State-of-the-art Crestron NVX control system allowing audio and video to move seamlessly between the two floors
In addition Illuminate’s entrance lobby features LED walls that allow for branding and visual playback, creating an impact for your guests on arrival. The integrated system is designed with flexibility in mind.
|Room Name||Seat Cap||Reception Cap|
Book this venue or let us help you find more perfect Venues in South West London for your event.