The Moller Institute is set in the grounds of Churchill College, Cambridge. With 21 inspirational meeting rooms for 1-140 people together with 92 en-suite onsite bedrooms and free parking for 140 cars, the Moller Institute provides the perfect backdrop for any type of corporate event.
The venue takes sustainability very seriously and focuses on using locally sourced ingredients for their delicious food cooked onsite by their team of international chefs.
Sustainability food facts:
- Recycling cooking oil into bio-diesel – 60 litres per month
- Zero to landfill pledge – segregating all waste by general, recycling and food waste
- Recycle coffee grounds – two tonnes per year from 150,000 cups of coffee
- Planting culinary herbs in the Møller garden
- Commitment to always sourcing seasonal produce, sustainable fish and British meat
- Careful planning of conference food service to reduce unnecessary food wastage while maximizing quality
- Educating delegates on food and wellbeing within Møller Institute executive education programmes
Their food offering is grouped into Brain Food, Comfort Food and International Food.
Book This Venue
Call us on 020 7186 8686 or complete the form below