Stationers’ Hall is a unique venue that provides a blend of history, tradition and gracious hospitality in the City of London. Right next to St Paul’s Cathedral, Stationers’ Hall is available for exclusive hire seven days a week.
Having just undergone a £7.5m development, you will find brand new conference spaces on the 3rd floor, giving stunning views of the garden. This can be used as an open plan space or as three separate meeting rooms.
- Dedicated 100MB Fibre Internet Circuit.
- Symmetrical bandwidth (upload and download).
- Guaranteed uptime (99.99%).
- Capacity for 100+ users.
- Full Wi-Fi coverage throughout all rooms.
- Secure Firewall for maximum internet security.
- Capacity for full HD broadcasting and streaming..
- Dedicated Wi-Fi bandwidth, with dedicated upload and download speeds.
There is also a brand new private dining room seating 12 for lunch or dinner.
On the ground floor, The Court Room is perfect for seminars, meetings and drinks receptions. The Stock Room is an oak panelled room again ideal for seminars, AGMs, drinks receptions etc. Both can be used as breakout space for the 400-capacity Livery Hall, which features stained-glass windows and armorial banners.
The courtyard garden is perfect for corporate parties and BBQs. Live music and entertainment are permitted in the garden.
Book This Venue
Call us on 020 7186 8686 or complete the form below