Built in 1835, The Electrician’s Shop is a beautiful Georgian building with a very urban character. Located on the lower ground floor, the gallery offers 2 large adjoining spaces. The Dark Space has original exposed brickwork and steel pillars whilst the Light Space is a contrast of clean modern lines and white walls.
The Electrician’s Shop Gallery is most commonly used for art exhibitions and theatre shows but is now available for weddings – either used on its own for ceremonies and receptions up to 110 people or just as a Ceremony venue when used in conjunction with the chainstore for the reception. For just ceremonies the capacity is 180 people in the dark space or 110 in the light space. The space is licensed until 1am and provides full disabled access.
The space is licensed for music, alcohol, performance, films and exhibitions.Read more
Book This Venue
Call us on 020 7186 8686 or complete the form below